Are you looking for green and crafty activities this Summer holidays?
Come along to Wing It, a children’s workshop series all about birds, from 12 December 2017 – 19 January 2018.
Wing It brings together local and visiting artists to set children’s imaginations soaring. From weaving, carving, paint and print, to sound recording, sculpture and story, this holiday program has something to delight and inspire everyone.
Workshops take place at the Sunshine Coasts family friendly conservation reserves, including the well-known Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve in Maleny, and the treasured, yet tucked-away Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens in Tanawha. Check your ticket for location!
Bookings are essential for most workshops, but get in quick to secure a spot.
Please note: Maximum three children per registration, all chilrden to be accompanied by a caregiver/guardian.
Local and visiting artists will set children’s imaginations soaring with Wing It. This workshop series is all about birds. Choose sessions which delight those interested in:
- sound recording
Workshops are held at the Sunshine Coast’s family friendly conservation reserves. Workshops fill quickly so follow the booking link now to secure a spot.
- workshops are age specific
- full payment is required upon registration
- maximum three children per registration.
Dates and Locations:
- 12 – 15 December 2017, at the Arts and Ecology Centre, Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, Tanawha
- 3 – 5 January 2018, at the Arts and Ecology Centre, Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, Tanawha
- 9 – 12 January 2018, at the Rainforest Discovery Centre, Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, Maleny
- 16 – 19 January 2018, at the Arts and Ecology Centre, Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, Tanawha
Payment: From free to $17.50 depending on the event
Locations: Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, 51 Palm Creek Rd, Tanawha QLD 4554 and Rainforest Discovery Centre, Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 165 Mountain View Rd, Maleny QLD 4552
Holiday Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org